- TeamViewer is a third party tool used by CG(computer Gurus) to assist
clients. CG gives no warranty whatsoever in respect of the TeamViewer tool and is not liable for any error or malfunction that TeamViewer may have or cause on a client's computer. CG has all the
TeamViewer licenses required to use and enable its clients to use this tool.
- The TeamViewer tool can only be used by a client if the client gives
his or her consent and installs the tool themselves.
- Installation or use of the TeamViewer tool is not mandatory but such
use may enable CG to resolve the client's issues more efficiently.
- By installing the TeamViewer tool and accepting CG's access request the
client authorises CG to access the client's computer including any data stored on the computer that it may be reasonably necessary for CG to access.
- CG will use the TeamViewer tool for the purpose of assisting the client
with resolving the issue that the client is experiencing. Assistance is provided only as a convenience to end users of CG products and services. The nature of the problem and solution(s) may depend
on the client's system and other variables unknown to the support engineer.
- For this purpose the Client must provide reasonable cooperation to CG
and maintain telephone contact with the CG technician at all times and monitor tasks performed by the Support technician remotely via the client's computer. Clients should therefore remain at their
PC or device for the duration of the remote help session.
- Client agrees and understands that use of the TeamViewer will result in
CG temporarily taking remote control of the client's computer for the purpose of testing or attempting to resolve the incident reported by the client. The client shall be able to view CG's actions on
the client's computer and therefore responsible for monitoring the performance and may instruct the CG representative to cease access at any time.
- CG will use its best efforts not to access any of the client's personal
data unless reasonably necessary to do so. However, when attempting to assist the client the CG representative may have access to other data on the client's computer and in such instances CG shall
take all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of the client's information.
- Any personal data accessed by CG shall be processed in accordance with
- Client understands and agrees that CG is not liable for any subsequent
incidents unrelated to the remote performance which may occur. CG or its employees will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, damages, loss, cost or liability whatsoever that result from, or
are related to the remote help session provided by CG.